I designed this hanging lamp using an "off-cut" piece of brass at the end of a long day in the studio. The design has become one of our signature pieces. I cold-form the brass tube entirely by hand, which loops over a machined brass wall hook.
• This listing is for a small cache of fixtures that we have pre-built for quick shipment. A wider assortment of finishes may be available made-to-order in a separate shop listing.
• Limited quantities
• Hand crafted from solid brass in our studio in Los Angeles
• Full-range rotary dimmer located on lamp socket
• If you'd like, we will include a machined brass wall hook. Our hook installs with a single screw (included, along with an anchor for drywall, plaster, or panelling), and features a beautiful knurled edge
• Antique-replica fabric twist cord in our signature sand color
Provenance: Handmade to order in our Los Angeles studio
Materials: Heavy-gauge brass
Socket: UL Listed E26 dimmable socket
60 watt max.
Recommended bulb: LED bulb recommended. Photographed with a porcelain globe bulb
Bulb included: No, sold separately
Voltage: 120 V. Ships with standard North American plug
Overall: 12" H x 2 ⅜" W x 4 ¾" D
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh cleaning chemicals, as they may tarnish the finish. Natural brass will darken and patina over time.
🚚 We are pleased to offer free shipping on all domestic orders.
🕒 In-stock items ship within 3 working days. Orders placed after December 15th will ship after the new year.