I love this geometric light fixture, which we make from solid brass and opal glass. The design works equally well on the ceiling as a minimalist flush-mount, or on the wall as a statement wall sconce.
I originally designed this lamp for a project in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York, and we have called this "the chelsea fixture" ever since.
• Hand crafted to-order in my SoCal studio from solid brass and matte opal glass
• May be installed on ceiling as a flush mount, or on the wall as a wall sconce
• The 10-inch canopy is lathe-spun from solid brass, available in two finishes
• The glass orb is handmade of white opal glass, which has a beautiful matte finish. Available in either a 3" or 5" diameter
• The natural brass finish is waxed and left un-lacquered, allowing the metal to darken and patina with age
• The black finish is professionally powder-coated for a deep, striking black
• The lightbulb is included with this fixture, along with a universal crossbar and mounting hardware
120V. Intended for use with North American voltage systems. International wiring available by request
UL listed G9 Porcelain Socket LED bulb included Fully dimmable 450 lumen 2700K
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh cleaning chemicals, as they may damage the metal. Natural brass will darken and patina with age. If desired, patina may be removed using Brasso or Barkeeper's Friend.
Overall: 10" x 10" x 5" Canopy: 10" diam. Globe: 5 or 3" diam.