My rendition of a classic globe pendant, here rendered with a matte opal orb and art-deco details for a unique and timeless piece.
• Handmade to order in our LA studio from heavy-gauge brass
• Glass shade is made of white opal glass with a matte porcelain finish
• Un-lacquered brass will darken and patina with age, creating a unique and personalized piece
• Dimmable LED bulb included with all North American orders
• Crossbar and mounting hardware included
• Available in 5" or 8" diameter orbs
• Select your desired overall height. This is the measurement from the ceiling to the bottom of the glass globe
Provenance: Handmade to order in our Los Angeles studio
Materials: Brass, Opal Glass
Socket: UL-Recognized G9 socket
Recommended bulb: LED G9 Bulb, 6W max.
Bulb included with all North American orders
Voltage: 120 V
Orb: 5" or 8" diameter
Canopy: 4 ¾" wide
Overall Height: as ordered
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh cleaning chemicals as they may tarnish the metal. Brass will darken and patina with age. If desired, patina may be removed using Brasso or Barkeeper's Friend.
🚚 We are pleased to offer free shipping on all domestic orders.
🕒 Due to our current volume of work please allow 4-6 weeks for all made-to-order fixtures to ship. Items labeled "in-stock, ready to ship" will ship within 1-2 working days.