Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
I love making this petite pendant light which has a gently sloping reflector shade. Each light fixture is oxidized by hand so no two are exactly the same. I think of it as a functional piece of art.
• Handmade to order in our LA studio
• Aged brass patina is developed by hand in our studio. The result is an unique, artistan finish with rich texture and movement
• Central orb is made of white opal glass with a matte porcelain finish
• Fully dimmable LED bulb included with all North American orders
• Designed for installation on a flat ceiling. For angled or vaulted ceilings please send us a message prior to ordering and we will arrange a custom build
Provenance: Handmade to order in our LA studio
Materials: Heavy-gauge brass, Opal Glass
Socket: UL-Recognized G9 Socket
Recommended bulb: LED G9 Bulb, 6W max.
Dimmable bulb included with all North American orders
Voltage: 120 / 220 V
Shade diameter: 6 ¾"
Globe diameter: 3"
Canopy diameter: 5"
Overall height: as ordered
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh cleaning chemicals as they may tarnish the metal.
🚚 We are pleased to offer free shipping on all domestic orders.
🕒 Due to our current volume of work please allow 4-6 weeks for all made-to-order fixtures to ship. Items labeled "in-stock, ready to ship" will ship within 1-2 working days.