I designed this fixture a few years ago to hang over one of my work spaces. I call her Alice. I think it perfectly expresses my aesthetic: minimal embellishment, attention to detail, and quality materials that will last a lifetime.
• I handcraft each fixture from solid brass in my Southern California studio. The brass is hand-polished and finished with a matte microcrystalline wax.
• Articulating head allows you to point the light exactly where you need it most. Swivel mechanism rotates 360 degrees and pivots 90 degrees
• Antique replica fabric twist cord completes the design, available in black, white, sand, or silver. See photo reference.
• In-line rocker switch is located on the cord about 18" below the backplate
• Easy installation. Mounting bracket and hardware included
250v max. Compatible with both US and European voltage systems. Ships with standard North American Plug
UL listed E26 porcelain socket. For use with LED bulb, or 60 watt max. incandescent. Photographed with a frosted G25 bulb, sold separately
Backplate: 5" diam. Overall: 11" d. x 5" w. x 5" h.