This is my interpretation of a French Bistro sconce, which my team and I hand-craft from solid, heavy-gauge brass. I've incorporated both contemporary and Art Deco design motifs in the hope of creating something timeless, elegant, and optimistic.
• Handmade to order in Los Angeles from solid heavy-gauge brass
• The glass shades are mouth-blown from white opal glass with a matte finish
• May be wall or ceiling mounted into any standard J-Box
• The brass is waxed and left un-lacquered, allowing the metal to darken and patina with age
• We include LED bulbs with this fixture, along with a crossbar and all necessary mounting hardware
Provenance: Handmade to order in our Los Angeles studio
Recommended bulb: LED G9 Bulb included
450 Lumens (900 lumen total)
Bulb included: Yes
Voltage: 120 V
Overall: 11" x 5" x 7"
Backplate: 4.5" wide
Globes: 5" diameter
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh cleaning chemicals, as they may damage the metal. Natural brass will darken and patina with age. If desired, patina may be removed using Brasso or Barkeeper's Friend.
🚚 We are pleased to offer free shipping on all domestic orders.
🕒 Due to our current volume of work please allow 3-5 weeks for all made-to-order fixtures to ship. All in-stock items are currently shipping in 2-4 working days.