I designed this lamp for myself. I was living in one of those teeny-tiny New York apartments at the time, and I had a desk that was about the size of a milk crate. There was no room for a lamp, so I made this clean, breezy babe to hang on the wall.
• Hand crafted to order in our Los Angeles studio
•White linen shade is translucent, throwing a soft light in all directions
• Black parchment shade is opaque with a gold lining, emitting an amber light above and below
• Easily installs on your wall with just two screws. All necessary mounting hardware is included, along with anchors for drywall, plaster, or panelling
• Switch is located on the cord about 18 inches below the fixture. Select either an on/off switch or a full-range dimmer switch
• Fabric twist cord completes the design. Available in white, black, sand, burgundy, or olive green. See photo for reference
Provenance: Handmade to order in our Los Angeles studio
Materials: Heavy-gauge brass, fabric covered twist cord, white linen or black parchment with gold foil
Socket: UL certified E12 porcelain socket
Recommended bulb: LED Candelabra bulb recommended.
White shade: 60w max., Black shade: 40w max.
Bulb included: No
Voltage: 120 V. Ships with standard North American plug
Backplate: 5" diam.
Overall: 8" h. x 5" w. x 6 ½" d.
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh cleaning chemicals, as they may tarnish the finish. Natural brass will darken and patina over time.
🚚 We are pleased to offer free shipping on all domestic orders.
🕒 Due to our current volume of work please allow 4-6 weeks for all made-to-order fixtures to ship. Items labeled "in-stock, ready to ship" will ship within 1-2 working days.