This industrial modern wall lamp is one of my favorite light fixtures to build. The design is a riff on classic French Pole sconces, and I like to think that my version is nice, laid back, and kinda playful. Then I think, man, Matt, you need to take a break because you're talking to your sconces and that's just kinda weird. Meh, oh well.
• Hand crafted of solid natural brass in my SoCal studio. Over time brass will darken and patina, adding depth and warmth to the fixture's clean lines
• Clutch swivel allows you to position the lamp-arm anywhere on the vertical pole that you desire
• May be mounted vertically or horizontally
• 180 degree swivel at lamp head, All-direction, investment-cast swivel at arm joint
• Antique replica fabric twist cord available in black (pictured), white, sand, and silver
UPDATE: Now available in a beautiful matte-black powder-coat :)
120V - 240V. Ships with standard North American plug.
E26 Porcelain Socket. 60W max. LED recommended.
Overall: 31" H x 4 1/2" W x 20" Maximum projection