This plug-in wall lamp exudes warmth. We work with an amazing wood shop in Hawaii to get the oversized acacia canopies. I love the way the wood's organic grain plays with this fixture's clean geometry.
• Handmade to order in our Southern California studio
• The Acacia canopy is gently curved, capturing the light of the central orb
• The central glass globe is mouth-blown and features a matte finish
• Easy installation. All necessary mounting hardware is included
• Antique replica cloth-covered cord is available in white, black, sand, burgundy, or olive green. See photo for reference.
• Select either an on/off switch or a rotary dimmer switch. We install the switch about 18 inches below the backplate
Provenance: Handmade to order in our Los Angeles studio
Materials: Wooden backplate with a 6" matte opal globe
Socket: UL Listed E26 medium socket. 60 watt max
Recommended bulb: LED G16.5 or A15 bulb recommended, sold separately
Bulb included: No, sold separately
Voltage: 120 V. Ships with standard North American plug
Backplate 12" diameter
Globe: 6" diameter
Depth: 6.5" deep
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh cleaning chemicals. Glass globe is not dishwasher safe
🚚 We are pleased to offer free shipping on all domestic orders.
🕒 Due to our current volume of work please allow 4-8 weeks for all made-to-order fixtures to ship. All in-stock items are currently shipping in 2-5 working days.