The design of this wall sconce winks at old Hollywood dressing tables. There are no visible mounting screws, allowing the clean geometry and artisanal metals to shine. (get it? shine?)
The first iteration of this design was for a client in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York and I have called it the "Chelsea Fixture" ever since. This is the mini-version of the full sized fixture, available in the shop.
• Handmade to order in Los Angeles from brass or powder-coated steel
• The petite glass shade is mouth-blown from white opal glass with a matte finish
• May be wall or ceiling mounted into any standard J-Box
• The brass option is waxed and left un-lacquered, allowing the metal to darken and patina with age
• We include an LED bulb with this fixture, along with a crossbar and all necessary mounting hardware
Provenance: Handmade to order in our Los Angeles studio
Materials: Brass or powder-coated steel
Socket: UL Listed G9 Socket
Recommended bulb: LED bulb included
Bulb included: Yes
Voltage: 120 V
Overall: 5" w. x 5" d. x 3 ¼" h.
Canopy: 5" diam.
Globe: 3" diam.
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh cleaning chemicals, as they may tarnish the finish. Natural brass will darken and patina over time.