I originally designed this wall-lamp to hang over a small desk in my apartment. I'm really pleased with the design, which I now call "Alice" because I was watching reruns of the Brady Bunch at the time.
• Handmade to order in our Los Angeles studio
• Heavy gauge brass is brushed and waxed. It is left un-lacquered, allowing the metal to darken and patina with age
• Articulating head allows you to point the light exactly where you need it most. Swivel mechanism rotates 360 degrees and pivots 90 degrees
• Antique replica fabric twist cord completes the design, available in white, black, sand, burgundy, or olive green. See photo for reference
• Switch is installed on wire, about 18 inches below the backplate. Choose either an on/off rocker switch or a rotary dimmer
• Easy installation. Mounting bracket and hardware included
Provenance: Handmade to order in our Los Angeles studio
Materials: Heavy-gauge brass
Socket: UL listed E26 porcelain socket.
Recommended bulb: For use with LED bulb, or 60 watt max. incandescent. Photographed with a porcelain globe bulb, sold separately
Bulb included: No, sold separately
Voltage: 120 V. Ships with standard North American plug
Overall: 11" d. x 5" w. x 5" h.
Backplate: 5" diam.
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh cleaning chemicals, as they may tarnish the finish. Natural brass will darken and patina over time.
🚚 We are pleased to offer free shipping on all domestic orders.
🕒 Due to our current volume of work please allow 3-5 weeks for all made-to-order fixtures to ship. All in-stock items are currently shipping in 2-5 working days.