The Marylou wall lamp is named after a character from Kerouac's 'On The Road.' She is described as "a sharp golden beauty," and I thought that was fitting :)
• Hand crafted to-order in our Los Angeles studio
• Articulating head allows you to point the light exactly where you need it most. Swivel mechanism rotates 340 degrees and pivots 90 degrees
• Natural Brass option is made of solid brass, which is lathe spun into shape. The brass is lightly polished and finished with a microcrystalline wax. Natural brass will darken and patina with age
• All other finish options are professionally powder-coated over steel. The black and olive finishes are entirely matte. The white option has a pearl finish. The poppy red and French blue finishes are high-gloss
• Solid brass screws included for easy installation, along with anchors for drywall, plaster, and paneling
• Choose from either an on/off switch or a full-range rotary dimmer switch. Either option is installed on the cord 18 inches below the fixture
• Braided cotton twist cord completes the design. See reference photo for color options
Provenance: Handmade to order in our Los Angeles studio
Materials: Heavy-gauge brass or powder-coated steel
Socket: UL listed E26 porcelain socket. 40 watt max incandescent, 25 watt max LED
Recommended bulb: LED R14 or G16.5 bulb
Bulb included: No, sold separately
Voltage: 120 V. Ships with standard North American plug
Overall: 5" w x 8-10" d x 7" h
Shade: 5" diam.
Mounting flange: 2 ½" w
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh cleaning chemicals, as they may tarnish the finish. Natural brass will darken and patina over time.
🚚 We are pleased to offer free shipping on all domestic orders.
🕒 Due to our current volume of work please allow 3-5 weeks for all made-to-order fixtures to ship. All in-stock items are currently shipping in 2-5 working days.