I designed this plug-in wall lamp while renting a 1930s bungalow in Los Angeles. The shape references vintage oil lamps. The idea is to create something clean and modern, but somehow familiar and nostalgic. Fully dimming. Available in five artisan finishes.
• Handmade to order in our LA studio
• Integrated full-range dimmer
• Mounts to the wall without any visible mounting hardware
• All necessary mounting hardware included, along with simple instructions and anchors for drywall, plaster, or panelling
• Available in five artisan finishes: matte black, satin white, gloss green, gloss maroon, or gloss beige
Provenance: Handmade to order in our Los Angeles studio
Materials: Brass, Powder-coated Steel
Socket: UL Listed E26 Socket, 60 watt max
Recommended bulb: Dimmable LED A15
Bulb included: Yes
Voltage: 120 V. Ships with standard North American plug
Overall: 13" h. x 7" w. x 9 ½" d.
Canopy: 5 ½" diam.
Shade: 7" diam.
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh cleaning chemicals as they may tarnish the finish. Brass will darken and patina with age