I designed this lamp right after moving into a rent-controlled cottage in West Hollywood, hence I've called it "the cottage lamp" ever since. The brass fixture is entirely hand-formed. Over time the brass will patina and oxidize, reinforcing this lamp as an heirloom fixture to love for decades.
• Hand crafted to-order in our Los Angeles studio
• Investment-cast brass adjustment mechanism. Adjusts the height of the lamp arm up or down the vertical pole, and also swings the arm left or right
• Switch located at the lamp-socket. Choose either an on/off paddle switch or a full-range dimmer switch
• Antique-replica fabric cord completes the design. Available in white, black, sand, burgundy, or olive green
•Solid brass screws included along with anchors for drywall, plaster or panelling
• Lampshade sits on socket via a Euro attachment. We'll include a shade if you'd like, or you can source your own :)
Provenance: Handmade to order in our Los Angeles studio
Materials: Heavy-gauge brass
Socket: UL listed E26 socket
Recommended bulb: LED bulb recommended or 60 watt max incandescent
Bulb included: No, sold separately
Voltage: 120 V. Ships with standard North American plug
Vertical pipe: 16" h. x 2.25" w.
Overall height: 16 - 28" h.
Maximum Projection: 16" d.
(measurement from wall to far-edge of shade, with the shade pointing straight out from the wall)
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid any harsh cleaning chemicals, as they may tarnish the finish. Natural brass will darken and patina over time.
🚚 We are pleased to offer free shipping on all domestic orders.
🕒 Due to our current volume of work please allow 4-8 weeks for all made-to-order fixtures to ship. All in-stock items are currently shipping in 2-5 working days.